» Casablanca » Casablanca » Casablanca
14 reviews (5.00)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Departs: Casablanca, Casablanca
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
Explore Morocco's imperial cities, mountains, desert and Essaouira with this balanced 11-days trip starting in Casablanca and ending in Marrakech. Wander medieval medinas in Fes and Marrakesh, explore the modern cities of Casablanca and Rabat, and adventure along old caravan routes in the desert.
- Roam maze-like streets in medieval Fes and Marrakesh with a local guide
- Enjoy the "blue city" of Chefchaouen
- Camel trek with overnight in nomad desert bivouac
- Driving through the palm grove of Shokura oasis and Rose Valley
- The strange rock formations "The Monkey Fingers"
- Visit Hairpin road at Dades Gorges
- Visit local artisan workshops and collectives for leather, ceramics, and fossils
- Discover the Atlantic coast: Day trip to Essaouira
Entrance fees to monuments, studios and Kasbahs.
Flights to and from Morocco
Personal Travel Insurance
Extra Drinks, Snacks and additional meals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Casablanca Travel Guide